Indonesian Motorcycle Review

|

Hi,

I am BJ, I would like to write all the reviews about Indonesian motorcycles. I will go with all brands, names, types, and engine capacities. I will put the specifications, the reviews and the test. All articles are based from the motorcycle magazines, tabloids, Internet, and also my own experience.

I ever had a Honda Astrea 100 cc, Suzuki Shogun 110 cc, Suzuki Shogun 125 cc, but currently I am riding a Yamaha Jupiter MX 135 LC. My dream is to own the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, because I like that bike.

I really like riding a motorcycle than driving 4-wheels. I like speeding, but safety for me is no 1. I am writing this blog for all bikers in the world, who would like to know about Indonesian Motorcycles and their reviews as well.

I will be very objective in reviewing the bikes. So, before you buy a motorcycle, make sure you read these articles and guides.

I hope these articles are useful for you

(Baca Artikel ini dalam Bahasa Indonesia)

Live to Ride,
Ride to Live

0 comments: